SCOPE OF WORK
Our professionals have the expertise to source and install the most demanding materials and cutting-edge systems. We have earned a reputation for high-quality, detail-oriented work. We only employ top-ranked subcontractors that monitor and evaluate each aspect of the project or service they are providing to ensure the standards that have made Wittmann Building successful are being met.
One of the key principles Wittmann Building adheres to is the inspection of all materials used on the project to ascertain they are suitable for the intended purpose as indicated by the plans and specifications. Wittmann Building makes every attempt to adhere to the drawings and other relevant documents to maintain its high quality.
During the course of construction, we hold weekly meetings to maintain strict adherence to the schedule and budget that has been established for the project and maintain log books during the entire project. Wittmann Building has never missed a deadline in its 25-year history of doing business.
To ensure full compliance with building codes, Wittmann Building meets with building inspectors and engineers at various stages of construction. We have developed a comfortable working relationship with several building officials, and they appreciate our adherence and compliance to the building codes.
- Site Selection
- Design Development
- Construction Consulting and Sales
- Precise Estimating
- Project Management
- Project Supervision
- Interior Design Coordination
- Cutting-edge Construction Software
- Post-development Support
- Real Estate Development
- New Construction
- Residential Additions
PRE-CONSTRUCTION PHASE 1
- Selection of your design team, which may include architect, landscape architect, and interior designer.
- Setting budget parameters to provide preliminary pricing and detailed periodic budget updates.
- Selection of cost-effective and low-maintenance systems based upon extensive research and experience.
- Organized procedures to allow you time to make appropriate decisions throughout construction.
- Final detailed pricing is provided prior to construction to ensure the best prices and selection of the most experienced tradesmen, subcontractors, and suppliers.
CONSTRUCTION PHASE 2
- Monthly progress reports, including photographs and schedule updates.
- Prompt communication regarding changes affecting schedules or pricing.
- Coordinated scheduling for a clear understanding of the various stages and status of your residence.
- Protection of your investment by providing the highest quality workmanship.
- Delivery of a clean, beautiful, finished home.
- Proposals and recommendations for maintenance contracts.
- A detailed warranty and maintenance manual outlining your home’s procedures and maintenance schedules.
- An unparalleled warranty and customer service program.